As I recently got married, I thought it would be the perfect time to share my tips for throwing a hens night.
Do you want to organize a bachelorette party and don’t know how to liven up the evening? Don’t worry; you have some nice games and other slightly more naughty to make sure the night doesn’t get boring. These are the times when the Hen Parties gather family and friends of the bride.
If you are organizing an occasion with games, you have to choose games with much success and good taste that will be done during the farewell. Here we must remember some games that are innocent but fun, that are going to have a very good receiver. Select games that are a bit more in keeping with the personality of your friend, and even if you have time, you can customize them specifically for your friend.
1. Paper Wedding Dress: it is a classic in the Stag-Hen Parties, but nonetheless it has not lost its charm and fun. You have to divide the guests into groups of about five people. Within each team, players are divided to make the dress. In the end, a representative from each team, which will make a wedding, tested the outfit and responsible for choosing the winning team will be the star of the night. For this game, you will need scissors, paper, needles, thread and great creativity. As you organize the game, don’t forget to include you in the team of the friend that knows to cook and is very good with crafts!
2. Magical Cookbook: As it’s name suggests, the game is about making a special for the bride Cookbook. They can make one original which give a recipe for a special moment of life as a couple, for example, “meals to celebrate the first anniversary,” “meals for reconciliation after the first fight,” “meals for one night of passion”… let your imagination fly!
3. Roll Good From You: more than a game is a nice reminder that gets the bride. All guests to the farewell written on kitchen roll any advice or a phrase that your encouragement to undertake a life in marriage. However, it can become a game if the bride has to guess who wrote each comment. Guess, the bride writes the name of the friend who has written that advice, but if you don’t mind getting hit, you can put a punishment.
4. The cucumber game: you will need a large cucumber, music and make a great circle between all the guests. One of them has to hold the cucumber between her knees and pass it to another of the guests should also take it with your knees. Thus, to the rhythm of music and with much sway, the cucumber is going to be passed to each other until the music stops, and that has been with the cucumber between the legs will be eliminated. How embarrassing to pass the cucumber!
5. The Glass of Water: place a vessel with little water and give each guest a small beanbag, then get a glass and have that put between the legs. Play consists of placing the glass slightly away so that, one by one, the girls step up to the glass and drop the ball into the Cup. In addition to check who has aim and who do not, are supposed to be which put the coin into the vessel, not Virgin.
You need not urge this, it’s only a game!